Utility Operator Premium Program
In an effort to cultivate and enhance a multi-skilled workforce in the Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Wastewater Collection and Water Distribution departments, the Employer and Union do hereby agree to continue the Utility Operator Premium Program (UOPP).
A joint committee shall be established with the following responsibilities:
- Assign participants to rotations
- Determine rotation schedules
- Review compliance with rotation schedules
- Review schedules for participants to obtain required Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Review issues that arise in relation to the program and recommend solutions to the Employer and Union.
The joint committee shall be comprised of two (2) representatives of the Employer and two (2) representatives of the Union. One representative from each party shall work in the Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, or Wastewater Collection and Water Distribution (Underground Services) departments.
This is an expression of interest to be a union representative on this committee.
Please submit to email@example.com