Great news for RMWB and RMWB Transit unit members! The municipality recently launched a new Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) called Dialogue. Check out the Welcome to Dialogue video to get started.
Did you know that approximately 70% of the typical medical cases for which you would visit a walk-in clinic can be treated via Dialogue? Dialogue reduces barriers to quality care by providing virtual access via multiple tools and is very easy to use!
Commonly referred to as a clinic in your pocket, Dialogue is app-based, easy-to-use, and has incredible options with quick access to medical professionals. This program focuses on:
- Physical Health – book an appointment with a doctor, nurse, or specialist for a variety of reasons
- Stress & Wellness – access wellness resources or speak to a mental health specialist
- Legal & Financial – speak to an experienced lawyer or financial planner who can help you with a variety of legal or financial matters
- Family & Relationships – seek advice from specialists for family concerns or assistance with child or elder care.
Create your Dialogue account now
- Download the Dialogue app on your smartphone or visit dialogue.co from Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge Chromium web browsers
- Click on “Get Started”
- Enter your first name, last name and date of birth and use your work email. You will be prompted to change this to a personal email later – this is highly recommended!
- Follow the instructions to create your account
- Complete your profile
- Invite your spouse and dependent children from the account profile
- Take a moment to get familiar with the services. Simply click on a tile to get an overview of the topic covered.
With Dialogue, help is available immediately – within minutes, you can be connected to a case manager and can book an appointment too see a qualified care professional within 24 hours. This service is also available 24 / 7, 365 days a year!
We recommend that you review The Ultimate Guide to Using Dialogue and create your account today to start using this great new service! Don’t forget to invite your spouse and dependent children that are 14 or older by selecting ‘Profile’ or ‘Account’ in the app, clicking on ‘Family’ and following the on-screen instructions. Once you’ve completed their invitation, your spouse or child (14+) will receive a welcome email that will guide them through the process of setting up their own account.
When considering such services, your privacy and confidentiality are key considerations. Dialogue protects your data through using secure channels of communication, restricting access, and ensuring their programs, policies and technology meet or exceed laws and regulations governing this space. Learn more about Dialogue’s patient confidentiality commitment here. All staff continue to have access to our existing Employee and Family Assistance Program through Homewood Health.